Thursday 13 August 2020

Me Playing my resonator after some custom work to it

 




Click on the above to see the video of me playing that was recorded last week over at Steel Town Music after they had fitted a national slimline pickup and done some custom work on it I wanted done. I seriously cannot reccomend them enough! The tone is straight into the shops amp with whatever settings the last person left on it and whatever acoustic tone the cameras mic picked up. It is literally impossible to make this guitar sound bad when you play it.
I'll be recording some videos with a few more 'complex' pieces being played on it once I have a few moments here at home with my studio setup. we kept it to simple stuff for the benifit of those who didnt have braod musical knowledge lol. Long live the Gretschenstein Mark 1.