Thursday 22 September 2022

My Last work I did in 3D - Part One: Erase Una Vez' /Once Upon a Time... Happily Never After / Netflix


I finally got permission to post the last two professional TV things that I worked on last night, as they will not fit into one post, Lets start with one from last year. 

The Blue Water Dragon from the Netflix TV series ' Erase Una Vez' (Once Upon a Time... Happily Never After ) made for Spanish speaking people.

The work was Done for Refuge VFX, with the sculpting handled by myself, then I badly injured my shoulder and had to take a month or two away from all work , at which point Kyle Hall took over.  Once I had recovered, I finished it off ready to hand over to be textured etc.

You can see it in this trailer in motion and some high res model shots from when I handed it over for texturing.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27dZyLpY4xU

Stay tuned and tomrrow I'll upload stuff from what was my final TV project before my forced retirement.







Sculpted in Zbrush, with UV's done in a combination of 3Ds max and Zbrush (mostly 3Ds max though.)