Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Xmas and Happy new year



no flashy xmas image this year as I've been too busy working I'm afraid.  But as I'm home with my family till the 5th January it's as good a time as any to wish you all a very merry xmas and a happy 2013.  I'm trying to make some time over the xmas period to get some stuff finalised that I've been programming and failing miserably (as my kids are understandably very happy to have daddy back for a couple of weeks).    But there are one or two things that may see the light of day at some point that I wrote to make life easier while working on our current 'thing' at work.

I'm hoping that 2013 is a very good year for me.  mainly as '13' has always been my lucky number...along with 5, so either the 5th or 13th of may should be awesome then lol.  But one thing I  have learned in my 41 years on this rock we call home, is that no matter how much you try to plan your life, things have a habit of popping up regardless of them.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad.  But I'm going to err on the side of optimism and go for the positive things.

I haven't had much time to do any personal sculpts or art (apart from some 2d doodles in the pub) as my days have been filled with 'work' and my nights with other 'work' for the director... although I did find time to release my 1st proper DVD in many a year for CMIvfx.   Now as I left my Cintiq over in Dublin as I couldn't be arsed to carry it back, chances or me doing anything serious while back home are slim to say the least...although not impossible as I still have my old Intous somewhere. (assuming the kids haven't used it for football practice or something.)

So once again have a wonderful Christmas, and all my best wishes for 2013, may it bring you all that you want and more importantly what you NEED.