Friday 15 August 2014

Robin Williams Portrait Painting auction is now live to raise money for the Samaritans

The auction of the Robin Williams painting of mine to raise money for the Samaritans is now live for the next 7 days.  So show you have a heart and bid on it.  I fully expect every company I have dealt with to share this as this is an IMPORTANT issue, if you do not then you are showing that you are no friend to the great many who suffer from depression and depression related illnesses.

If everyone can share this as much as possible that'd be great, if it makes you feel more comfortable, even leave out my name...after all its not about me, or you or Robin Williams but for a greater good.

Sorcha Ní Mhaonaigh has agreed to be the independent 3rd party to ensure that everything remains fair and above board. 100% of the money is going to the Samaritans.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331291238306

BTW ignore the Buy it Now price as I had to put something and thought 'screw it lets aim high!' (If tracey emin can sell a fucking unmade bed I'm sure a painting of mine has to be worth something. lol)