Its finally done!
My re-design of the World of Warcraft Voidwalker.
There were so many times I nearly gave up on this one.... I decided to redo the entire environment of the scene yesterday at the 11th hour as I wasn't happy with the one I had spent a week making. This is the heaviest scene I've done in quite a few years... 65 million polys in the 3Ds Max viewport and pushed 3Ds Max and my machine to its very limit. There were a few times I was convinced smoke was going to pour out any second lol.
All textures were handpainted. Hand sculpted (ie no use of brusshes, stencils etc) in a combination of Mudbox & Zbrush, rendered in 3Ds Max 2020 using VRay and Phoenix for the smoke and fire.
So I'm having a day or 3 off before going to complete another model of mine I've had sitting half done for the last week.
I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this so it didnt get lost ... but though 'screw it'. I've enclosed a few untextured renders for you guys as well.